After weeks of insomnia, surprisingly today I woke up at 11! :-), Almost did not believe it when I opened my eyes! Upload riposatissima and, after almost 14 hours of sleep, I was hijacked in the kitchen ... and I decided to cook the roast veal with milk!
INGREDIENTS
Roast Veal
Onions
milk Salt and pepper PREPARATION
I like to cook these dishes seem laborious and long, slow cooking in a pressure cooker, because certainly much faster ... now the morning was almost over and the hunger was overwhelming! W a pressure cooker! Then brown the meat in the pot with a little olive oil and a sliced \u200b\u200bonion, salt and pepper to taste by adding a bay leaf. Then add a little bit of milk and close the pot. On the fateful whistle cook for about 30 minutes. A cooking Ultimania open the cover (according to the instructions of your pressure cooker), set aside the meat and mix with an immersion mulinex the fund until the sauce is served hot from custosissima sull'arrosto. Small trucchino ... Cut the roast always cold! Be accompanied by the inevitable roast potatoes!
0 comments:
Post a Comment